eDeliPad Description #
eDeliPad is the electronic replacement for the paper order pads traditionally used by deli shops and cafes across the United States.
The purpose of eDeliPad is to provide speed and efficiency. Orders can be taken faster, food preparers find it easier to know what to prepare, and it becomes more simple to get orders to the correct customer.
This is achieved by emphasizing an easy to understand user interface.
Why Use eDeliPad #
The process involved with providing a customer with the food that they ordered should be as efficient as possible. If this process is efficient and fast, more customers can be helped within a given amount of time. More customers helped means more revenue earned!
An additional reason to upgrade from traditional print pads to eDeliPad is the accuracy of orders. It is much easier to understand clearly typed print than it is the handwriting of a worker in a hurry. Reading an order placed on eDeliPad is no more difficult than reading the words in a text message. In fact, it is even easier because of the larger font sizes and color coding used with eDeliPad.
One other reason to use eDeliPad is how easy it is to sort through orders. Trying to find all of the orders that have already been prepared, versus orders that are still waiting can be difficult to do using printed pads. With eDeliPad, orders can be sorted by just clicking a button on the screen.
Who Uses eDeliPad #
Typically, users of eDeliPad are small establishments that do not have the money to invest in a point of sale solution nor the equipment that is often needed with it.
Examples of businesses that benefit from using eDeliPad are:
- Deli Shops
- Cafes/Coffee Shops
- Food Vendors for Festival/Outdoor Events
- Convention Food Vendors
- Food Trucks
What Features Does eDeliPad Have #
Features of eDeliPad include:
- It can be used by anybody on any smart phone, tablet, iPad, laptop, or desktop with an internet connection.
- Owners have full access control over any staff accounts created.
- Up to 3 electronic pads that are customizable to fit your needs.
- Orders can be sorted to show which have been completed, cancelled, put on hold, and more.
- Up to 1,000 orders can be taken per day.
- Workers at the front counter can instantly submit orders to food preparers in the back.
- Deli owners have their own order log they can check from anywhere there is an internet connection.
- Simple and versatile method of entering food items and food categories into an inventory.
Delis, cafes, and other small or privately owned eating establishments benefit from the simplicity and efficiency that eDeliPad has to offer.
Features are continually being added and we welcome user feedback. The thoughts and comments of eDeliPad users are an important resource when considering new features or improving upon ones that already exist.